Ibiza parties and Hype, lies and gossip on the White Island.
Forum rules: You can insert Videos from Youtube, Google, Vimeo, Myspace + also Slide show from slide.com in your post!!!
#632 by Tumpin
Fri Jul 11, 2003 1:27 am
Hi!!!

I will be coming out for the closing parties but which week do you think is gonna best?

15-22st sept - sunday @ space closing

or

22nd-29sept - space closing and MOS pacha closing

Which space closing is best? From the line up it seems the sunday@space closing will be better, am I right? MOS is also a good night.. Help me decide which week to go!!!

Also what is this pin up place like? Its new to me...

Thanks all!!!
#633 by Kerry
Fri Jul 11, 2003 12:47 pm
:shock:
I'm having the same dilema too!, we can only go 20th Sept - 28th Sept, we're worried that everything will be shut the week before!, totally gutted as my bright spark mate booked his hols off in Jan and can't get any other dates off!

So if you find out any info let me know!
#661 by K
Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:56 pm
:D :-D HEY DONT WORRIE THERES SHIT LOADS HAPPENING TILL THE END OF SEPT THE LAST CLOSING PARTAY IS NOT TILL SEPT 28TH AND ITS HAPPENING WITH ERIC MORILLO ITS GONA BE FUCKING BRILL GOING ME SELF FOR DA LAST 2 WKS
FUINNEOGA2000@VODAFONE.IE

#662 by K
Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:58 pm
SPACE WITH MORILLO SEPT 28TH CLOSING PARTAY
#664 by Jasper
Sat Jul 19, 2003 2:10 pm
Good to hear your info. I was afraid my booked holiday (25-30 Sep) would be shite because of closed clubs. Does anyone know if DC10 is going to be open on Sep 29??

Jasper

I will be coming out for the closing parties but which week do you think is gonna best?

15-22st sept - sunday @ space closing

or

22nd-29sept - space closing and MOS pacha closing

Which space closing is best? From the line up it seems the sunday@space closing will be better, am I right? MOS is also a good night.. Help me decide which week to go!!!

Also what is this pin up place like? Its new to me...

Thanks all!!![/quote]
#665 by Jasper
Sat Jul 19, 2003 2:15 pm
IS DC10 OPEN AFTER CLOSING PARTY ON 28TH SEP??

Oughta be, right?
Jasper, Holland