Ibiza parties and Hype, lies and gossip on the White Island.
Forum rules: You can insert Videos from Youtube, Google, Vimeo, Myspace + also Slide show from slide.com in your post!!!
#28877 by Space Ibiza
Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:09 am
IBIZA CALLING CAMBIA DE FECHA!

http://shop.spaceibiza.com/tickets-es-2/ibiza-calling-2013.html

Se acerca el verano y en Space vamos desvelando, poco a poco, los detalles de un verano que está a la vuelta de la esquina. Una temporada cargada de alicientes en la que tenemos el placer de anunciar de nuevo la residencia de la fiesta más colorista de la isla. Ibiza Calling regresa al club de Platja de´n Bossa con un concepto completamente renovado. En su quinta temporada de vida y desde el 19 de junio hasta el 18 septiembre, se traslada a los miércoles para abrirse a nuevos géneros y abarcar un amplio amalgama sonoro en el que estilos tan diversos como el house, el progressive, el electro o el dubstep tendrán cabida.

Dannic, Dyro, Hardwell, Tom Starr y los residentes Camilo Franco, Danny Marquez son algunos de los primeros artistas confirmados para una temporada cargada de grandes propuestas.
#29157 by Space Ibiza
Tue May 21, 2013 9:51 am

No es de extrañar la ovación por parte de la comunidad clubber cuando hablamos de HARDWELL, un deejay que ocupa el sexto puesto en el top ranking mundial según DjMag y que ha conseguido situar en la cima de las listas mundiales de singles y EP tracks como "Zero 76" (con Tiesto) y "Twilight Zone" (Dance Valley 2009 Anthem). Con solo 25 años de edad ha logrado manejar los sonidos electrohouse y progressive con distintivo propio afianzando su liderazgo como representante oficial de la nueva escuela dance del panorama actual.

El próximo 10 de julio, Ibiza Calling le dará la bienvenida compartiendo cabina con su compatriota holandés DANNIC, con el que ha producido singles tan reconocidos como "Kontiki" (2012) o "Get Down Girl" (2010). La tendencia funky que ha tomado los dos últimos años las nuevas producciones de DANNIC le ha permitido situarse en beneficiosos puestos de la reciente escena dance y conseguir así fieles seguidores a su estilo único.

Revealed Recordings, productora muy sonada en estos últimos años y de la que forman parte HARDWELL y DANNIC avala la experiencia de ambos, poniendo así Space Ibiza, el sello de calidad que certifica la buena música que nuestra comunidad demanda.

Preparaos el 10 de Julio para conectar con estos dos grandes Djs dispuestos a hacer que Ibiza Calling se convierta en un nuevo referente en la isla blanca cada miércoles de la temporada 2013.
#29740 by Space Ibiza
Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:24 am

On Wednesday 26th of June will take place the second chapter of the only party that keeps alive the White Island essence, and the commitment to unadorned music, Ibiza Calling. From 10pm Space Ibiza doors will open wide to welcome lovers of good music, and those who try to find the meaning to the Ibiza dream.

A week ago that we lived the Ibiza Calling Opening, the satisfaction by the result made us deal with this second chapter with more energy, and therefore we have the honor to present a line up to the height of the island best parties.

Kurd Maverick is a German producer and DJ of house that began to have fame with his legendary remake of "Pump up the jam" (from D.O.N.S. ft. Technotronic), which opened him the doors in Europe and the United States. Its successes include The Rub (I Never Rock), or Love Sensation 2006, along with Eddie Thoneick. Kurd has been the support of names like Roger Sánchez, Pete Tong and Deep Dish, among others, and has remixed Basement Jaxx (Take Me Back To Your House), Robbie Williams (Lovelight), Bob Sinclar (Everybody Movin) and others many as Erick Morillo, Paul Johnson, Steve Mac and Full Intention.

We will also count with the presence of reputable DJ and German producer Eddie Thoneick, with the surprising Dutch duo Vicetone, and freshness and youth of the Swedish duo Qulinez. Together with them our Djs resident Ramón Castells and Camilo Franco, perfectly aware of what visitors to Ibiza demand.

Remember that Wednesday 26th will not find a more attractive proposal that Ibiza Calling, from 10 pm music, joy, and the spirit of Ibiza gather at the most awarded Club of the White Island: Space Ibiza.
#29741 by Space Ibiza
Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:26 am

Ibiza Calling's start of season has been incredibly powerful, so this month of July promises to be unforgettable; the opening by AN21 & Max Vangeli and their "People Of The Night" residency was completely amazing, and the second date, with heavy weights like Kurd Maverick and Eddie Thoneick, left no one unmoved.

The next five Wednesdays are dates you must mark in your calendar, especially if you're a fan of the EDM sound, because the very best representatives of this trend will be performing at Space Ibiza. On the 3rd July the guests will be Norman Doray and Arno Cost, two of the most important French artists in the today's dance scene, as well as AN21, taking the decks solo this time.

July 10th is one of the most anticipated dates of the season. Hardwell, the Dutch superstar Dj ranking #6 worldwide, will debut this summer at Ibiza Calling, the first of the two performances he has on a Wednesday night at Space. He'll be joined by two young talents already making waves on the scene: the also Dutch Dannic, Hardwell's loyal handyman and Revealed Recordings resident, and Danny Avila, one of the young Spanish Dj's with an international prominence.

July, 17th is the second date of AN21 & Max Vangeli's residency, "People Of The Night". Antoine and Max will be joined by the duo Third Party, who have numerous releases through Size, the label of the oldest Angello sibling, as well as Tom Staar and Kryder, a couple of artists that have become remarkable producers of mixes in Axtone or for Swedish House Mafia.

The lineup for July, 24th is almost impossible to beat. The amount of "savoir faire", hits and experience in the best clubs and festivals worldwide of this trio performing on Space's terrace is unmatchable: Fedde Le Grand, Kurd Maverick and Funkagenda. There is no need to say more.

On July, 31st , AN21 and Max will perform again on the second "People Of The Night" residency of the month, closing the terrace with help from German Moguai as the guest of honor. As if all this wasn't enough, on each one of the dates the resident team of Ibiza Calling (Camilo Franco, Danny Marquez and Ramon Castells) will give us the Balearic 21st Century touch, to round up the Ibiza Calling experience.
#29809 by Space Ibiza
Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:18 pm
http://shop.spaceibiza.com/ibiza-calling-july-10th.html

This Wednesday, July 10, Ibiza Calling presents the best musical offerings of the island, with a lineup full of essential names.

It is expected the great praise by the clubber community when HARDWELL is on the stage, an outstanding Dj holding the sixth position in the Top 100 DJs world ranking by DJMag. He's also raised to EP heaven gates tracks like "Zero76" (with Tiesto) and "Twilight Zone" (Dance Valley 2009 Anthem). Being 25 years old and he is already grabbed the helm on the electrohouse and progressive collective with his breathtaking skills, becoming this way an official representative of the new school dance scene.

Next July 10th, Ibiza Calling will host the skilful artist, sharing the Dj booth with his homie DANNIC, who he's produced many singles with; "Kontiki" (2012) or "Get Down Girl" (2010) to name but a few. The funky strand DANNIC has followed last years has raised him up on the lists, achieving hard-die fans in the recent dance music panorama.

It also highlights the presence of DANNY AVILA, the young DJ continues his unstoppable climbing sharing the stage with the best DJs of the moment. On his first date in Ibiza Calling Danny will show us his musical repertoire, his energy and magnetism that he transmits.

To complete the line up, who better than our resident DJs, CAMILO FRANCO, DANNY MARQUEZ, y RAMÓN CASTELLS.

Be ready next July 10th to connect with our DJs who are ready to give a proper name to Ibiza Calling every single Wednesday this summer.
#29890 by Space Ibiza
Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:38 pm

Antoine and Max are key artists for Ibiza Calling 2013. They have a residency called "People Of The Night" with 5 dates where can happen the unexpected. Below you can find some words to understand what we can expect of his sets.

How did you meet you? How do you started working together?
We met on Myspace actually! Sort of started chatting back and fourth, started an idea or two. At first our stuff was really trash and will never see the light, but with time we learned how to work together and magic happened!

Max is moldovan and AN21 is swedish. What happens in Sweden to have so many good EDM artists and producers?
It can be that its so cold that ur forced to be creative to have fun, and its perfect to hide basement on music! Or maybe there is just magic in the air :)

Your last tracks were released last september. When will gonna listen new AN21 and Max stuff?
Next week "Glow", then a few solo projects throughout the summer. "Glow" was initially released on our album but we completely reshaped it and made it more fresh. It was sort of a remix collaboration we did with Promise Land.

After 4 years working together, you have your own residency on the island. What can you tell us about "People Of The Night" parties?
We don't do too many shows together anymore, they are never planned, we pop up and do what we feel like, can be everything from a 2 hour set to a 6hour set! We just have fun with it, and of course this residency is something very special for both of us. Growing up we both had a dream to have a residency in Ibiza so this is a huge deal for us!

Let us know some reasons to go to Space Ibiza to listen to your set.
Our sets are always unpredictable and fun, of course we focus on showcasing our album stuff but at the end of the day its about having fun and playing what feels right. It's going to be madness all night long for sure!

Let us know one track you will play in Ibiza Calling for sure.
Antoine has a record called "Rebel" which is super phat and I have an EP which I just finished up as well. So its all about dropping some fresh beats this summer, trying out our new material.

Let us know some memories of your first time (as clubber or Dj) in Space Ibiza.
Sasha & Digweed and of course James Zabiela on the terrace.

What is your favourite restaurant on the island?
Can Balafia, family style, middle of nowhere, privacy, no menu, sick food and super fresh!

What is your favourite daytime place in Ibiza?
Fish Shack, beautiful, simple and relaxing. It's a place where nobody will bother you much and you can just chillax

What is your favourite corner / room / place in Space Ibiza?
Its always been the Terrace, it's just super sexy and special. Space in general brings very educated EDM fans which makes it that much better!
#29913 by Space Ibiza
Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:12 am
TICKETS http://shop.spaceibiza.com/ibiza-calling-july-17th.html

After the success of last week, Ibiza Calling returns stronger than ever, with a proposal exciting and full of dance music. This Wednesday, July 17th, from 10 pm, Space Ibiza invites you to enjoy the true essence of the island.

Ibiza Calling presents this Wednesday a line up powerful, full of strength and names of unquestionable quality. To start the night on the Sunset Terrace we will have Ramón Castells and Camilo Franco music. Our residents DJs will be in charge of heat the atmosphere, go to supplying power to the Space Ibiza attendees.

The Terrace will begin its career with the performance of Third Party, the two young British are a break dance floors that make their tracks through Size Records label.

Tom Staar and Kryder will enter in scene to perform the first back to back of the night. Tom Staar is one of the founders of the collective "Moda" and one of the Djs with greater impact in the UK. Kryder is an authentic mixer styles, fusing rhythms such as house, techno, and trance. The communion of these two DJs can be one of the moments of the night.

To close the day who better than the guys from People of the Night, AN21 and Max Vangeli. In previous celebrations of Ibiza Calling we already had the fate of having their services, enjoyed their happiness and designed music 100% for the dance floor.

Don't miss this Wednesday at 9 pm the most entertaining party of the White Island, keep an eye on the Space Ibiza Calling.
#29993 by Space Ibiza
Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:32 pm

TICKETS http://shop.spaceibiza.com/ibiza-calling-july-24th.html

It seems like yesterday when began the Ibiza Calling journey on Wednesday night, close to reach the midpoint of the summer what better way to celebrate it than with a magical night at Space Ibiza. One of the keys to the success of Ibiza Calling has been its commitment to music without frills, crystal clear and fresh sounds from the hand of big DJs.

From 10pm, the gates of Space will remain open, and this time the charge of lighting the flame in the Sunset Terrace will be our resident Camilo Franco. His name is already a reference when it comes to music quality, and his membership of the Space Ibiza DJs team makes his impact grow exponentially. After Camilo you can enjoy with Ramón Castells which set is an experience through the Balearic sound and the influence of the White Island.

Danny Márquez will open the night in the Terrace Dj booth, best way to prepare lucky attendees at Space Ibiza for what it will comes. Kurd Maverick will be the next DJ to appear on stage, a dance floor professional who knows perfectly the resources to keep people without stop dancing a second. Kurd already demonstrated his commitment to Ibiza Calling a few weeks ago, and throughout the season will return to claim his worth with one date of August 28th. The following DJ will be Funkagenda, a thousand battles expert who knows how to win the public virtually effortless. His music is pure electricity, shocks of high voltage which are scattered throughout the room, by short-circuiting the boredom.

Fedde Le Grand will be the headliner for this night at Ibiza Calling. This Dutch born in Utrecht has long time at the DJs ranking without lowering of the top 25, and that should be for some reason. Elegant, delicate in his sessions, but without leave behind the forcefulness of the Dutch school, Fedde is a reference for those young people who simply want to create music by and for dance. This will be his only date for Ibiza Calling, a unique opportunity to enjoy the musical influence that the island has been in the Fedde Le Grand style.

This Wednesday 24th of July don't miss a new edition of Ibiza Calling, from 10pm one night to enjoy with Fedde Le Grand and the rest of the DJs who will pass through the cabins of the Space Ibiza.
#30080 by Space Ibiza
Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:42 pm

TICKETS http://shop.spaceibiza.com/ibiza-calling-31-de-julio-en.html

Camilo Franco, one of the resident Djs of Ibiza Calling, explain to us some key facts to understand the spirit of Ibiza Calling and give us some advices to enjoy the island properly.

What does it mean to you to be one of the resident Djs of a club like Space Ibiza?
It's a great pleasure to work with the best club in the world. Space is an institution, here have played and will play the best artists in the world and I'm glad to be part of these artist, is a fulfilled dream.

Is it a heavy burden of responsibility to be resident Dj of this club?
Yes, it is. I'm pretty used to working here but, after 6 years in this club, I'm still excited sometimes because Space is Space.

Residents of Ibiza clubs of the 80s were the creators of the renowned Balearic Beat. The guest Djs of Ibiza Calling have a very closed EDM profile, a phenomena that has had its explosion in recent years. How do you link these two concepts?
During the winter I have been playing all over the world in venues where the tastes were more EDM, other more Tech-House, House... This has helped me in some way to merge these two styles. Within the EDM there are many things of very good quality and still kept the house music essence without losing the powerful beats and the big drops, so I try to find this kind of music when I have to merge these two styles. I think the Balearic sound has evolved from the beginning of the genre so my way of mix both musical ideas is selecting and mixing in my sets all with what I feel close in both styles.

Danny Marquez and Ramon Castells are the other Ibizan resident Djs of Ibiza Calling. Let us know something special about them.

Both are more than ready to work in Space as being part of Ibiza Calling. We make a perfect team because each has its own style. I can say that they are very experienced artists, Ramon knows the club very well and will do a great job and Danny, with his mainstream style, will also give what the EDM clubber can expect.

Let us know some reasons to go to Space Ibiza to listen to your set.
I love to make scream to the people and go inside his body and soul with my music, so if any clubber wants to feel the experience, come to listen to my sets this summer at Ibiza Calling (laughs)

Let us know some memories of your first time (as clubber or Dj) in Space Ibiza.
My first time in Space Ibiza was like living the best musical dream I've ever had. Everything was magical, the music, the people, the atmosphere, the sound. I can't remember having an experience like this in any other club in the world.

Let us know one track you will play in Ibiza Calling for sure.
René Amesz & Camilo Franco - Everybody

Can Balafia

Uf! There are a lot to be honest but I love to get some relax time at Na Xamena.

What is your favourite nighttime place in Ibiza?
If I want to spend some relaxed and chilled time I go to the KM5 terrace. If I want some party to make the first drink of the night, the choice is Lio. But if you want a real party, Space is the place.

Camilo Franco will act this Wednesday 31st at Ibiza Calling.
#30139 by Space Ibiza
Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:30 pm

TICKETS http://shop.spaceibiza.com/tickets-es-2/ibiza-calling-2013.html#.Uf-okm0dfpo

Ramon is one of these veteran Ibizan Djs not really recognized, he deserves to be. You can catch him every week on the Ibiza Calling decks and listen to his music master classes.

What does it mean to you to be one of the resident Djs for a club like Space Ibiza?

Playing in a place like Space is to work in the best club in the world, one of the best awards for my career. The pleasant duty to make the clubber feel good through my music.

Is it a heavy burden of responsibility to be resident Dj for Space?

This responsibility becomes more of a motivation to continue growing.

Residents of Ibiza clubs in the 80s were the creators of the renowned Balearic Beat. The guests Djs of Ibiza Calling have a very closed EDM profile, a phenomena that has had its explosion in recent years. How do you link these two concepts?

As I have done so far, keeping the same energy through new musical trends that I like. I have my own musical concept and that seems to fit within the club.

Danny Marquez is another Ibizan resident Dj of Ibiza Calling. Let us know something special about him.

His perseverance at work.

Let us know some reasons to go to Space Ibiza to listen to you play.

The chance to feel the best energies through music at the best club in the world.

Let us know some memories of your first time (as a clubber or Dj) in Space Ibiza.

The feeling of being surrounded by one of the seven wonders of the world.

Let us know one track you will play at Ibiza Calling for sure.

Ramon Castells - DEECE, released on Ole Music, David Herrero's label.

Coco Beach, nice setting and great food with excellent service.

Cala Conta, there the nature is pure beauty and some of the places like S'Illa d'Esbosc and Ashram are cool

What is your favourite nighttime place in Ibiza?

For partying hard Space obviously, to get a proper dinner and superb cocktails with friends, Km5.
#30161 by Space Ibiza
Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:34 am

TICKETS http://shop.spaceibiza.com/ibiza-calling-7-de-agosto.html#.UgIGVm0dfpo

¿Cuál es el secreto de Ibiza? ¿Por qué miles de personas acuden cada verano a la llamada de la isla blanca? Ibiza Calling tiene las respuestas a estas preguntas a través de la música, a través de un concepto fiel a las raíces que durante décadas ha forjado el sueño de Ibiza. Mientras que el resto de las fiestas basan su estrategia en traer las diferentes propuestas musicales de los DJs a Ibiza, Ibiza Calling pretende darle la vuelta al concepto, y crear un espacio exclusivo para que los DJs nos muestren a través de su música qué significa para ellos Ibiza. De esta forma el protagonismo retornará a la isla y a la gente que hace posible que el mito de Ibiza crezca año tras año.

En su segundo año de existencia en Space Ibiza, Ibiza Calling te acompañará todos los miércoles a partir de las 10PM desde el 19 de junio hasta el 18 de septiembre.
#30266 by Space Ibiza
Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:28 am

TICKETS http://shop.spaceibiza.com/ibiza-calling-august-14th.html

What is the Ibiza secret? Why do thousands of people come every summer to the call of the White Island? Ibiza Calling gets the answer to these questions through music, through a concept loyal to the roots that for decades has forged the Ibiza dream. While the rest of the parties based their strategy to bring different musical proposals from DJs to Ibiza, Ibiza Calling turns to the concept, and creates an exclusive space for DJs to show us through their music what Ibiza is for them. In this way returns the prominence to the island and the people which make it possible the Ibiza myth grow year after year.

In the second year at Space Ibiza, Ibiza Calling accompanies you every Wednesday from 10PM from June 19th until September 18th.
#30338 by Space Ibiza
Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:16 am

TICKETS http://shop.spaceibiza.com/ibiza-calling-21-de-agosto.html

Ibiza Calling's tenth week brings several proven facts. It's the final stretch of the season, an intensive year that starts to see its end once August is over. And yet, we still have five dates ahead with huge artists that will bring a magnificient party series to an end. This week's turn is Chris Lake and Danny Avila. Do you want to know more about them?

Chris Lake is a 31 yo Scotsman that became widely known in 2006 thanks to "Changes", a ground-breaking vocal track . Danny Avila, 18 yo, is the Spanish Dj with more growth potential. His sparkling career started during the summer of 2011, when Fedde Le Grand was captivated by Danny's warm up session.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiGSFHjyAbw

Lake combines his work as a Dj & producer with the management of two solid labels, Rising Music and Rising Trax, where he releases his works and also backs artists like TJR or Nom de Strip. Danny grows day by day as a producer, and next week he'll debut at Musical Freedom, Tiësto's label, with "Tronco", his last work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4eQC14OzLw

The American market decides whether you're an outstanding EDM artist or not. If we take a look at both artists' agenda, we'll be able to check that the two of them have quite a gig list around the USA. Chris Lake will be on a 12-date tour during September at the most prestigious clubs in USA and Canada. Danny Avila had 11 gigs in USA during July and August, some of them part of his residence at Hakkasan, Las Vegas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thrCLYvi1uw

Trivial time. Chris Lake says that he would have loved to be born 10 years earlier to live the 70's and 80's to the top, including afro, bell-bottoms and plenty of disco music. Danny Avila had a very promising future in professional wakeboard, a sport where he reached #2 in Spain, #7 in Europe and #12 worldwide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU4n1_errW4

This Friday, August 21st at 10 pm don't miss the most authentic party of the White Island, in the most authentic Club, Space Ibiza.
#30412 by Space Ibiza
Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:36 pm

TICKETS http://shop.spaceibiza.com/ibiza-calling-august-28th.html

What is the Ibiza secret? Why do thousands of people come every summer to the call of the White Island? Ibiza Calling gets the answer to these questions through music, through a concept loyal to the roots that for decades has forged the Ibiza dream. While the rest of the parties based their strategy to bring different musical proposals from DJs to Ibiza, Ibiza Calling turns to the concept, and creates an exclusive space for DJs to show us through their music what Ibiza is for them. In this way returns the prominence to the island and the people which make it possible the Ibiza myth grow year after year.

In the second year at Space Ibiza, Ibiza Calling accompanies you every Wednesday from 10PM from June 19th until September 18th.
#30514 by Space Ibiza
Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:24 pm

TICKETS http://shop.spaceibiza.com/ibiza-calling-september-4th.html

AN21 & MAX VANGELI

DIMITRI VANGELIS

CAMILO FRANCO

DANNY MARQUEZ

RAMON CASTELLS
#30626 by Space Ibiza
Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:25 am

TICKETS http://shop.spaceibiza.com/ibiza-calling-september-11th.html

DANNY AVILA