Ibiza parties and Hype, lies and gossip on the White Island.
Forum rules: You can insert Videos from Youtube, Google, Vimeo, Myspace + also Slide show from slide.com in your post!!!
#324 by Balearic Babe
Thu Mar 27, 2003 4:23 pm
I know it's a long way away but have the closing parties been confirmed yet?

I'm not trying to wish away the entire summer or anything :-o its just that I'm planning on coming over for some of the closing parties and would like to book my flight well in advance.

I've been going to Ibiza for the past 5 years and it looked like the finances might not stretch to another year (my bank manager may try and commit suicide!!! :? ) but someone suggested going over for a long weekend :idea: and I'd like to make it the Space closing party weekend. :cool:
#328 by Spy1
Fri Mar 28, 2003 10:49 am
Balearic Babe wrote:I know it's a long way away but have the closing parties been confirmed yet?

I'm not trying to wish away the entire summer or anything :-o its just that I'm planning on coming over for some of the closing parties and would like to book my flight well in advance.

I've been going to Ibiza for the past 5 years and it looked like the finances might not stretch to another year (my bank manager may try and commit suicide!!! :? ) but someone suggested going over for a long weekend :idea: and I'd like to make it the Space closing party weekend. :cool:

Hello Balearic Babe,
I am Spy1, you may not know me yet , I know all secrets of Space and Ibiza in General :lol: Closing is the 28Sept :o

#329 by Balearic Babe
Fri Mar 28, 2003 10:52 am
Cheers.x :o
#366 by lovestar
Tue Apr 08, 2003 10:04 pm
See everyone at the summer's end for the closing parties!! :grin:
#527 by Guest
Fri Jun 06, 2003 11:38 am
YES THE CLOSING PARTIES R CONFERMED ERIC MORELLO STEVE LAWLOR SMOKIN JO FOR THE CLOSIMG AT SPACE TIESTO N PAUL VAN DYK FOR CREAM KEITH
FUINNEOGA2000@VODAFONE.IE

#544 by diggler
Fri Jun 13, 2003 2:17 pm
Closing parties are the bomb! if Morillo can rock it half as much as he did last year he will it will be awesome. Going erick see if you can play till 2 on the terrace go on i dare you!!!!!

see you all there :smile: :-D :smile: :-D :smile:
#638 by K
Sat Jul 12, 2003 10:25 am
Spy1 wrote:
Balearic Babe wrote:I know it's a long way away but have the closing parties been confirmed yet?

Hello Balearic Babe,
I am Spy1, you may not know me yet , I know all secrets of Space and Ibiza in General :lol: Closing is the 28Sept

Hey, Mr Spy1 any other info you are willing to share? Who's playing and when are the other closing parties??? :smile: [/list]

#639 by K
Sat Jul 12, 2003 10:26 am
diggler wrote:Closing parties are the bomb! if Morillo can rock it half as much as he did last year he will it will be awesome. Going erick see if you can play till 2 on the terrace go on i dare you!!!!!

see you all there :smile: :-D :smile: :-D :smile:

Jesus you get everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr Diggler! say no more - Southport :-)

#677 by farah
Tue Jul 22, 2003 8:25 pm
Southport? I'm from Southport.