New music from independent labels and producers.
Forum rules: You can insert your Beatport Player, Soundcloud, Mp3 Online Player + Videos from Youtube, Google, Vimeo, Myspace + also Slide show from in your post!!!
#4687 by Sian
Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:38 pm

MICHAEL GRAY Will be rinsing this, top work from Aydin!

ROBBIE RIVERA Yo I love the ATFC EP - all mixes!!

FUNKAGENDA The title track of this EP is so hot that I actually put the cd in my microwave, melted it, got in the bath and then BATHED in its silvery glory...

LAIDBACK LUKE Really into the Mothership track with excellent remixes by Mark Knight and Bart B More...

DAVID DUNNE, HED KANDI This is REAL house music.

MARK BROWN, MYNC Ya Killin Me rocks, and Mark’s mix of Mothership is super dooper!

NOIR Best ATFC track in ages, I'm on it!!!

Out NOW on and

ATFC's outstanding new single “YA KILLIN ME” has generated a massive buzz in clubland over the past few months, sparking a bidding war among labels, with strong support from Tong on the Essential Selection...

The track is a boisterous, bouncing chunk of tech-flecked, funk-fuelled house with a fervently catchy refrain, “DON’T STOP - DON’T STOP - DON’T STOP… YA KILLIN ME!” It’s a potent piece of ATFC magic that will demolish a packed club. The EP delivers a heavy-duty counterpoint to the main track via “MOTHERSHIP”, a driving house cut that teams muscular beats with an insistent spoken vocal. Alongside the Original Club Mix, remixes of “Mothership” come from Bart B More (fresh from the success of his Essential New Tune “So It Goes”) and the one & only Mark Knight, providing a package that will excite the devotees of quality dance music all over the world!

Aydin Hasirci is one of the dance industry’s true leading lights, and one of the world’s most in-demand and acclaimed DJ-Producers. He’s had three UK Top 40 hits as OnePhatDeeva (including the classic tracks “In And Out of My Life” and “Bad Habit”) and an incredible list of remix work for some of the biggest artists in the world. 2008 will see his brilliant Toolroom EP followed by new releases on MN2S, Apollo/Universal and his own Onephatedeeva / Onephatdeepa imprints, making the coming year an exciting prospect for his many fans…

Check out!