Insider tips, jobs, accommodation, meets ups and more.
#405 by sharky
Tue Apr 22, 2003 11:02 pm
hello,
what is the proper pronounciation of "Ibiza"?

thanks,
sharky
#406 by Guest
Wed Apr 23, 2003 1:05 am
The proper pronounciation of "ibiza" is "ibi-tha". Or hella of a good time!
#429 by Maz
Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:47 pm
Look Sharky sort your head out who cares! As long as there's music, moonlight and lots of drugs no one gives a flying f*ck!

Good luck in your quest I hope the Alien's don't take you away for anymore probing!

Live long & prosper!

#454 by Guest
Sun May 11, 2003 5:05 am
The word of Ibiza is originally from catalan language (is the official language in Catalonia -Barcelona region- and balearic islands, other than spanish). Then Ibiza is called in catalan Eivissa and his pronuntiation is very easy for all languages, simply: EI - BI - SAA - :)

DJhouse (Barcelona) :-P

#473 by lizzypanther
Fri May 16, 2003 5:11 pm
Anonymous wrote:The word of Ibiza is originally from catalan language (is the official language in Catalonia -Barcelona region- and balearic islands, other than spanish). Then Ibiza is called in catalan Eivissa and his pronuntiation is very easy for all languages, simply: EI - BI - SAA - :)

DJhouse (Barcelona) :-P

DJhouse you want to get out more, this staying in with your Mother & Grandmother on a Saturday night is not doing you any favours son!

Sort your head out!!

#676 by farah
Tue Jul 22, 2003 8:09 pm
:smile: I think it depends where you're from hun, I say I-BEE-THA but last week when I was in Ibiza DJ Sammy (What a Leg-end, hehe) pronounced it I-BE-ZA, I wouldn't worry myself about it too much, just have fun! I <3 IBIZA!!! *peace out* :smile: