Insider tips, jobs, accommodation, meets ups and more.
#3677 by Luca Gordini
Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:31 pm
Hi. I’m Luca Gordini,an Italian dj of 23 years. This is my website: and here there are my biography, mixes, clubs,photo gallery, flyers and to contact me and book me. I’m interested to be a dj of yours. I speak English well and I’m decided to make all necessary to be a dj of yours. I want to be a dj out of Italy too and so I want to try this experience.In april 2005 I have been one of 90 selected djs of Italy from 6000 Italian djs to participate at dj clinic near Rimini. At dj clinic there are very important djs like Roberto Intrallazzi, Alex Farolfi, Paolino Rossato (a dj who work with Claudio Coccoluto), Ilario Albertani (radio deejay’s speaker-radio deejay is the radio of Albertino, Joe T Vannelli, Claudio Coccoluto, Tommy Vee), Alberto Pea, Filippo Nardi, Dj Aladin, Piero Fidelfatti, Emilio La Notte level one records’ president, Giuliano Saglia, Eugenio Tovini director of Trend avant-garde wave a review about djing and clubbing. At dj clinic I receive lots of congratulations from all the djs. Roberto Intrallazzi said to send him my productions. My mix is at the first position on electro-house chart of ( a international website that has 20.000 subscribed djs) from 26th February. This is the link: ... &s_id=6352 .

I know Roberto Intrallazzi and Franco,Tommy Vee’s friend and manager. I have been resident dj of: Menhir, Neo Geo, Why Not Disco. Guest djs: Robert Owens, Alex Natale, Stefano Noferini, Emanuele Marascia, Marshall Jefferson, Alex Benedetti, Roberto Intrallazzi, Steve Mantovani, Massimo Cominotto, Ivan Iacobucci, Mirko Paoloni e Ricky Montanari. Waiting for an wishes.Luca Gordini. Mobile:+39 3478508543 telephone:+39 0785 70579 , +39 070237199, +39 0785 73164