Insider tips, jobs, accommodation, meets ups and more.
#4442 by dj rhenalt
Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:31 am
It's been a dream of mine to spend time in ibiza djing. I actually went to ibiza a few years ago for one week. I brought with me about 100 demo cd's. Gave then out to clubbers,promoters bar/club owners. I played once in a little place called Garbri Disco. lol I would love spend a couple weeks there djing. I've played international gigs also. I'm a dj/ producer from nyc. I play electro/tribal/progressive/dirty house music.
Check my web site for all info on me

#4579 by DJ_Alex
Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:45 pm
Interesting sounds. Thats a nice question you typed here because I know that there are a lot of djs from other countries that wants to play in Ibiza. Maybe the first step is to try to search like a catalog of all night clubs in ibiza and event organizers so you can get in touch with them and they can schedule a gig for you.
#4646 by VoiceControl
Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:44 pm
I think it's every DJs dream to play in Ibiza, which is why there are so many turn up every year :)

you just have to try really hard to make it happen. good luck ;)
#4649 by sion
Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:27 am
I was there in 2006, as a beginer Dj I wanted to tes my luck! its very difficult to get good spots but I played like 6/7 times in bars and small villa parties... you really have to push hard though but had great time, am back there this summer for the whole season. jeje...
#4658 by ibizabitch
Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:40 pm
why not host your own party?