Insider tips, jobs, accommodation, meets ups and more.
#8537 by BECCATESS
Thu May 14, 2009 8:39 pm
INTERVIEWS AT VIVA 22ND AND 28TH MAY AT 2PM

As Summer 2009 is upon us, we will be recruiting for our Sales Team and will be looking to recruit 60-70 staff for work throughout the summer.

We are involved with selling some of Ibiza's top club tickets, boat parties and clubbing packages with the best rates of commission on the island. We also offer team days out and extra incentives for top sellers.

We are looking for hardworking, confident staff who are well presented and have a good knowledge of Ibiza. Full Sales training will be given so don't worry if you don't know the name of every DJ at every night in Ibiza quite yet but a basic knowledge of clubs and music genres would be beneficial.

If you are interested in joining our fun team of PR's then come along to Viva, Ibiza's Number 1 Workers Bar on 22nd or 28th May at 2pm.PLEASE ARRIVE AT 2PM TO COLLECT A FORM AND BE ALLOTTED AN INTERVIEW TIME. Don't worry if you aren't on the island by then, we will be holding interviews in June also once the season starts hotting up.

You will need to bring a photograph, pen and paper with you. You will be asked to fill in a quick application/information form and will then be interviewed by one of the managers. We are expecting a high turn out for this event so will be operating a first come first interviewed basis so please be patient, we will see you as quickly as possible. And remember while you are waiting enjoy workers priced drinks from just €1!

Please contact me (Rebecca-Tess NOT Nathan) if you have any (sensible)questions and I will do my best to answer them.If you are already in Ibiza pop into Viva in the evenings from 10pm for a face to face chat.

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A COMMISSION BASED SALES POSITION-IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE CONFIDENCE AND SKILLS TO BE A TOP SELLER YOU WILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY THIS SUMMER!
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US REGADING BAR WORK,PR'S FOR VIVA, PARADE OR DANCING JOBS OR WORKERS ACCOMODATION!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/even ... 383&ref=mf
#9752 by antoniomatthews
Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:32 pm
Hello I am very much interested in the job I will contact you on the given address
#10814 by futureWeep
Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:06 pm
Any Vacancy still available? :D