Insider tips, jobs, accommodation, meets ups and more.
#9457 by KETRON11
Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:53 am
Finding appropriate accommodation in a different country is always challenging. If you are coming to London for the first time, the best way to look for luxury accommodation in London is probably to do a Google search for York Bed And Breakfasts.
You are given immense options to choose from the different categories of York Bed and Breakfast. With every piece of information available at your fingertip, it just takes a few clicks to book your right lodging in York.

Most of them are located in the heart of the city and easily accessible to tourists and businessmen traveling towards York. Here you can find hotels affordable to all categories of people. These include 4-star, 3 -star, 2-star, guest houses and others. There are also cheap hotels for those who are looking for a more casual stay at this prestigious city.
#15401 by tomruderr
Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:45 am
Hello Ketron11..

Thank you :-P so much sir for providing the wonderful link....It really list a good information about the hotels,guest houses,lodges etc...I have to make my first London trip on 7 February,2011 and i am wondering about where to stay in London....But now my all worries are gone :arrow: because i have booked the "Brentwood Guest House" in advance for my next year trip....

With Regards,
Tom Ruderr.