Upload and download DJ mixes here.
Forum rules: You can insert your Beatport Player, Soundcloud, Mp3 Online Player + Videos from Youtube, Google, Vimeo, Myspace + also Slide show from slide.com in your post!!!
#601 by Sammy Daviz Jr
Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:46 pm
Hi ,
Hello ,
Did you RECIEVED my EMAIL ????

greetz ,
S.daviz Jr aka Dj LEXTER ,

i'll send the mail here under to ,
hope to see you !!!
Sammy ,

thats the mail i send you ,

My god its big but plz READ it !!! it wouls be :cool:

Hello Iam well Known Dj in belgium PLAYD all the partys VIRUS ,KOZZMOZZ,DANCENATION , FLANDERS TECHNO ,TECHNOPOLIS even in La BUSH my Dj name is LEXTER but now ITS Sammy Daviz Jr. now i play more HOUSY DANCE GROOVES if it must hiphop also I NOW MYSELF RIGHT NOW !!! Iam deffently know what i want now !!!! I!am Belgium DJ producer HAD a recordshop Called D-JAYZ ive playd here in europe with almost every DJ !!!!

Here in Belgium my good friends are Marco Bailey , Redhead ,Dimitri Andreas ,Kozz ,Pierre and i play as Dj LEXTER for techno and as Sammy Daviz Jr for HOUSE GROOVES ive played with Agent Orange of ghotham Grooves NEW YORK and have plans to produce with and for him !!!!!!!!!!!

But now i want to leave BELGIUM as soon as possible !!!
I want to get a life in IBIZA and i gonna do all i can to play there as DJ or LIVE there even maybe !!!! i take everything with me !!! now iam 30 years YOUNG and ready togo TO IBIZA !!!
I wanna be a DJ THERE !!!!! and produce also .YOUR NEW STAR

I hope i here some thing back from you MAYBE you can help me find my DJ JOB at ibiza I take all MY flyers and posters with my names on ive got also 2 promos ready ill take with me !!!! ive got videotapes when i play and you see about 5000 people going crazy out of there shoes on the dancefloor AND me iam a really showman !!!
If i can have one HOUR ,iam deffently solded there !!!!!!
just 1hour to promove myself !!! for free .

Many GreetZ ,
Biccler Sammy ,
Mail-me at lexter@pandora.be or

ONE promise i going to do now !!! (I REALLY .GOING TO GO FOR IT) I Promise ,

in waiting and hoping to see you there soon ,
Sammy Daviz JR ,
IAM LEAVING really soon now ,
see you bye ,
Sammy ,