Upload and download DJ mixes here.
Forum rules: You can insert your Beatport Player, Soundcloud, Mp3 Online Player + Videos from Youtube, Google, Vimeo, Myspace + also Slide show from slide.com in your post!!!
#1149 by never mind the bollocks
Thu Feb 26, 2004 12:39 am
:) hey man i think the music has gone down hill over the years in ibiza the vibe is changing and people need to dance to the vibes of a real vibe jose padilla is one of the best vibe makers for ibza jose padilla bring back the balearic vibes

#1157 by Guest
Tue Mar 02, 2004 8:53 pm
congratulations :-( :) :-D de rafael mederos for uruguay-tacuarembo
#1163 by amber
Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:58 pm
never mind the bollocks wrote::) hey man i think the music has gone down hill over the years in ibiza the vibe is changing and people need to dance to the vibes of a real vibe jose padilla is one of the best vibe makers for ibza jose padilla bring back the balearic vibes
i agree i think the best partys i ever went to he played his vibes are fresh and real every time and he needs to keep the soul alive in ibiza viva la vida buena
#1164 by amber
Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:58 pm
never mind the bollocks wrote::) hey man i think the music has gone down hill over the years in ibiza the vibe is changing and people need to dance to the vibes of a real vibe jose padilla is one of the best vibe makers for ibza jose padilla bring back the balearic vibes
i agree i think the best partys i ever went to he played his vibes are fresh and real every time and he needs to keep the soul alive in ibiza viva la vida buena