Upload and download DJ mixes here.
Forum rules: You can insert your Beatport Player, Soundcloud, Mp3 Online Player + Videos from Youtube, Google, Vimeo, Myspace + also Slide show from slide.com in your post!!!
#1190 by NakedAge
Thu Apr 15, 2004 3:59 am
HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WORLD!!!!

Whats up?

My names Adrian, I'm new to this forum. People call me Age, thats why I perform under the name 'NakedAge' .. Just like the name on this forum :grin:

I'm from Melbourne, Australia, where kangaroo's come from and I've been Djing for about 4 years, and Looking to be heard. ... By anyone.... Anyone at all... Not just Australians.. A WORLD AUDIENCE, I WANT YOU ALL TO LISTEN LOUD AND ENJOY, which is why, I am offering anyone who wants one, a free demo cd. ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.

Just e-mail me at

house_style@hotmail.com

with a place to send it to, please include countries and states etc etc etc, and with in a few weeks, I'll be on your stereo. Don't let the 'house_style' bit of my e-mail addy deter you if your not into house, cos I play a variety of genres, House, Techno, Acid, Trance, Hard House, Hard Trance.

I also produce a little bit of my own music, but it sounds like a gorilla farting down a hollow tube, none the less, if your into that, please check out http://www.mp3.com.au/NakedAge

I hope to hear from you all soon, enjoy