Upload and download DJ mixes here.
Forum rules: You can insert your Beatport Player, Soundcloud, Mp3 Online Player + Videos from Youtube, Google, Vimeo, Myspace + also Slide show from slide.com in your post!!!
#1223 by NakedAge
Mon May 10, 2004 6:39 am

My names Adrian. I'm a Dj, and a amateure electronic music producer from down under (Australia.) I perform under the name Naked Age. Anyways, I been producing for a while, and am currently undertaking a project with a friend of mine. Were starting to produce house music now, but in the past I've made styles like techno etc. ANYWAYS, I was just wondering if theres any record labels out there interested in having a listen?

You can hear my old, solo stuff at http://www.mp3.com.au/nakedage . If you scroll down to the singles section, thats my newest music, everything above it is a few years old.. So yeah.,. If anyone in the record industry reads this, please take a look..

P.s. I'd appreciate any feed back on any track.. So please feel free to e-mail me at house_style@hotmail.com and thats to everyone, not just record people. I wanna know what the PEOPLE think.