Upload and download DJ mixes here.
Forum rules: You can insert your Beatport Player, Soundcloud, Mp3 Online Player + Videos from Youtube, Google, Vimeo, Myspace + also Slide show from slide.com in your post!!!
#225 by Eric Morrilo SUBLIMINAL
Tue Mar 04, 2003 2:29 pm
None of you lot know, obviously the promoter. we love........ get invited to the most glam private party one the island, E-mail contact details to saintandsinner2003@yahoo.com females only please, as the host has enough male friends and i`m one of them!!!!!!!!!! ha hee.
Dont forget the theme for this years saint & sinner party is PIMPS, PLAYERS AND PROSTITUTES.
C U ALL THERE!
X X X MR MORRILO. :D :D :cool: 8)
#226 by spy1
Tue Mar 04, 2003 7:04 pm
Erik Morillo this is how you have to spell your name !!

#241 by Guest
Sat Mar 08, 2003 9:32 pm
R u playing @ Space this year???

#255 by ERIK MORRILLO
Wed Mar 12, 2003 3:42 pm
How do i spell my name, spy1?
Try again dick!!!!!!

#331 by Guest
Sat Mar 29, 2003 12:39 am
Dick was right, Erik...Erick Morillo is the name babyboy...if u r going 2 try and immitate at least do some research, wannabe!
#337 by sheriff
Tue Apr 01, 2003 11:40 am
Eric Morrilo SUBLIMINAL wrote:None of you lot know, obviously the promoter. we love........ get invited to the most glam private party one the island, E-mail contact details to saintandsinner2003@yahoo.com females only please, as the host has enough male friends and i`m one of them!!!!!!!!!! ha hee.
Dont forget the theme for this years saint & sinner party is PIMPS, PLAYERS AND PROSTITUTES.
C U ALL THERE!
X X X MR MORRILO. :D :D :cool: 8)

spy is right!and u are stupid!

yes if you want to pass for a DJ !
mr "fake morillo who don t know how to speel your name.."
choose a good one not morillo hehehe stupid boy !!!

#354 by Guest
Sun Apr 06, 2003 4:22 pm
Spy isnt right it is spelt ERICK!!!!!

#377 by Guest
Fri Apr 11, 2003 5:10 pm
yea, and Morillo is spelt just like that, not MORILO, faker

and its ERIK man, ERIK i say, ;lol
#478 by lizzypanther
Fri May 16, 2003 6:28 pm
Ok "Mr Erik Morrrrr (how do you spell it again)???

This "Private Party invite for Female's Only" is it for grabs by any female?? Only, my dear old Mother and my Aunty Irene would really appreciate a good night out!
#543 by Amo
Wed Jun 11, 2003 5:51 pm
Darren hughes is the man (the best promoter of my day), he rocked CREAM (Nation - Liverpool) for years when I used to go. Oakie and Bleasedale back to back in the ANNEXE 95'

As for you to Mr Mo.....ron ha ha cya there on the dancefloor 10/08/03 :-D ;-)