Lost contacts? Missed opportunities? Get in here and get connected.
#2604 by AnnaD
Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:37 pm
I am in Ibiza working for the summer I can get into all the big clubs for free and would to like meet people who would like to take full advantage of this with me!!! !or even if you just fancy a couple of cheeki beers !!!!

if you fancy meeting up get intouch adelucauk@hotmail.com

Anna xx

:-D
#2676 by scirius1
Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:18 pm
Tell me: {though you won't] Why in the fuck, did you post this message, you racist whore, knowing that it's going attract a great deal of attention, and maninly that from racist of males, of whom you may, or may not want to be "friends" with, nor "party", with?!?!?!?!..... Like your aryan mother sister birthing you: Your wasting your time in the endeavor :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: .....

AnnaD wrote:I am in Ibiza working for the summer I can get into all the big clubs for free and would to like meet people who would like to take full advantage of this with me!!! !or even if you just fancy a couple of cheeki beers !!!!

if you fancy meeting up get intouch adelucauk@hotmail.com

Anna xx

:-D
#2744 by Emmar3183
Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:13 am
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed this 'Scirius' leaving racist messages? I dont know if your reading this, but you clearly are one f**ked up mess to be putting views like that on here. How can you call someone a whore who you dont know? You are the same guy who was complaining of people being antisocial to you. No wonder people give you attitude when you are so obviously a complete psycho. Its people like you who make the world a bad place so f**k off you are not welcome here.