Lost contacts? Missed opportunities? Get in here and get connected.
#2672 by Scirius.0001usa
Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:25 pm
Why is it that all of the people that come here want to meet up with anglo males, anglo females, females of all races & colors, hispanoc males, and hispanoc female, but seem to be racist and even anti-social toward those whom are [single] black males, wanting to meet someome?... can be all that great of a place to g to, with those kinds of attitudes :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? ....

#2738 by Guest
Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:46 am
dont see why you think that Bro' there's plenty of males of African descent on the Island partying every year, some of my friends are black.

How can you walk straight with those chips on each of your Shoulders?
#2743 by Emmar3183
Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:06 am
Don't know where you have got this idea from. I worked on the island in 2002 and have been there on holiday every year since and have never encountered any type of racial attitude or abuse. Have you actually been to the island for that matter? All different nationalities and skin colours visit the island and all are received equally. There is much more chance of you encountering attitude like that which you have described in the UK or the States. I am flying out on Friday with a multi racial group of friends, all of whom would be shocked by your views. I agree, you definitely have a huge chip on your shoulder.
#2801 by tiesto_04
Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:31 pm
Emmar3183 wrote:Don't know where you have got this idea from. I worked on the island in 2002 and have been there on holiday every year since and have never encountered any type of racial attitude or abuse. Have you actually been to the island for that matter? All different nationalities and skin colours visit the island and all are received equally. There is much more chance of you encountering attitude like that which you have described in the UK or the States. I am flying out on Friday with a multi racial group of friends, all of whom would be shocked by your views. I agree, you definitely have a huge chip on your shoulder.

Totaly agree Ibiza is the one place with a huge mix of diversity and cultures,languages and creeds !
I have been partying there for a number of year with some top 'A' list clelebs and i have never seen or heard any form or rascism so get it out of stupid mind and find another website to say your shit comments to.
We don't need ppl like you and neither does Ibiza.
I will be there again next week its the place to be you obvioulsy dont kno how to live life you sado !