Lost contacts? Missed opportunities? Get in here and get connected.
#2810 by JoeyBickle
Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:01 pm
So, I'm going back this year (2nd time around) and I'm down to meet any interesting fun people for whatever (drinks, drunks, clubbing, chillin, eating etc.) Me and 2 other friends are staying at the HOTEL BOSSA MAR
Playa Den Bossa.

Now for a self description.

26 male single traveling with one other male and female.

DJ/producer/promoter/sound engineer/blah blah blah ya heard it before.
Here is my Myspace profile.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... 0818045839

Down for: Partying, David's Pizza, record shopping, vodka, dancing, lounging, talking, making beats, writing music and of meeting great people.
:smile:
#2812 by ALISON
Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:25 pm
Hiya Joe,

Would love to meet up with you and your pals but unfortunately won't be around those dates.

You sound like an Ibiza-veteran, and just wondered if you can help me out. I go to Ibiza most years in Jul/Aug. I've just come back and had such a great time I've booked to come back for the Pacha, Space, and DC10 closing parties the 1st weekend in Oct.

Have you ever been in Ibiza that late in the year, and if so what's the weather like? Additionally, what can I expect from the closing parties - I'm hoping mental, mental, mental?!

Many Thanks

Al x

#2818 by JoeyBickle
Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:03 am
Yo, Allison. I've only went to ibiza once. Last year. I went at the beggining of sept and stayed for about 2 weeks. The weather was still hot and hummid but I could def feel a change... like it was getting cooler as it got later in sept. It's too bad your not coming a lil earlier since the majority of the closing partys are a week or too earlier. It also seemed like there was less people every day I stayed. But I'm sure you'll have a blast non the less.

-joey