Lost contacts? Missed opportunities? Get in here and get connected.
#724 by Nile
Tue Aug 05, 2003 12:47 pm
Hi everyone....We're 4 Irish gals going to Ibiza on 23rd Aug for (hopefully) the best week of our life and we were wondering if theres any likeminded party people out there that would fancy meeting up.....
#750 by captaincheeky
Thu Aug 14, 2003 12:12 pm
sure out..on 26th for 2 weeks..where u gonna b?

#1379 by Fabulous Fab
Thu Aug 05, 2004 5:24 pm
Yo Gals

I'm a French party monstr and will stay in Ibiza for one month (14/8 to 11/9) in Playa d'en Bossa (Gharbi Hotel). Some of my French fiends will join me there, mostly girls keen on partying. Would be happy to join forces. Ciao Bella. Fab' Fab :-)

#2034 by fatphilb
Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:32 pm
haha, why the hell not! is this a personals site or something lol, all i seem to see is lovestruck people trying to find girls/boys they met when mashed. as sig says, dirty san an in august, with another few Scot's guys. Trying our best to avoid the west end, but you know we'll be there most nights before going onto bigger better things. Considering we are based there its gonna be torture to avoid! your welcome to come clubbing with us :-D
#2121 by bigstiffyboy
Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:49 pm
hi there irish gals theres 6 of us going on the 26th of august for a hardcore week and we're from scotland u know the town where the hss or the ferry docks at starnraer we'd be willing too meet up