Lost contacts? Missed opportunities? Get in here and get connected.
#5332 by Stu
Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:06 am
Morning all,

I wonder if anyone may be able to offer a little assistance...

This summer I'l be part of a team making a new show in Ibiza for Living TV. The show is a documentary which will look to celebrate the island in a way that the previous effort, Ibiza Uncovered, failed miserably. That is, we want to focus on the beauty of the place, the energy of its incredibly varied characters, rather than just pissed-up kids spewing outside night clubs; in other words, we want to show the things that make it the most loved island in Europe.

What do I want?

Well, I'm hoping to get in contact with these characters. People from all aspects of life, from street-performers to club owners to families of expats and of course clubbers themselves. In fact, let me give you a list:

- Shop-owners/Entrepreneurs
- DJs
- British Expats (old & young, working and retired)
- Ibiza virgins (is it your first time there?)
- People with interesting/unusual jobs: street-performers, street-cleaners, strippers, dancers, drag queens etc
- Tour guides
- Club owners/bar managers (esp if opening a club this summer for the first time)
- Seasonaires - veterans of the club scene (are there well-known senior citizens who go out every year?)
- regular clubbers

If you are one of the above, or can point me in the direction of any such people, I'd be most grateful if you got in touch.

I'll be out there next week so we could even consider a quick meet-up over a beer. On me.

Cheers folks,

Stu Richards
#5333 by MOONBOOT
Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:23 am
Ibiza Uncovered was a shame, hope you will do something that really reflect the magic of the island....
#5334 by Stu
Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:02 pm
Oh we definitely will my friend.

We're quite aware of the general view of that show over there and have no intention of doing the same thing.
#6140 by VoiceControl
Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:30 pm
It would seem from some of the comments on here that Living TV have not quite manged to capture the beauty and the magic, but more of the same. Shame.