Lost contacts? Missed opportunities? Get in here and get connected.
#1902 by Guest
Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:23 am
The White isle is goin to be a great season for 2005. The tunes this year will carry over the the island with many more on the way. There is no place like ibiza in the world. I lived on the white isle for 4 months in 2002 and went back last summer for 12 days and goin back this summer as well for 11 days from june 30th to july 10 so if anyone needs any information drop me a line at latenight_321@yahoo.com. My name is eric and will be more than glad to assist u with any questions or comments u might have. If anyone wants to meet up thats cool as well just drop a line. Ill will be there with 2 other people and my other buddy has a place on the island for the whole summer. Ibiza 05 will be better than ever dont miss ur oppportunity to get out and live it up. I wish all the best in 05 and hope to hear from u guys.

high high high on emtion high high high again.

salud to all eric

#1977 by MariManvailer
Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:32 pm
Is it too difficult to find a job there ??? I want to go but i don´t know where to start ! ahahaah..Take care !!!
#2031 by Guest
Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:23 pm
if u want to land a job there for the summer I suggest u get there in may to talk to employers and land a position. Work is all about asking around and meeting people through conections. If u are motivated and talkative u can sort a job out.

#2055 by Brona
Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:04 pm
Hi Eric, it rules that you were having party and fun on Ibiza... I wish for me the same. I am visiting this year Ibiza for the first time. I found out that during my stay, will be DJing my favourite DJ - Paul Van Dyk in Amnesia. I need to get in... do you know, is it needed to have tickets in advance? Or is it ok when I just come learlier and stay in the line?
Hope to have fun!!!! 8-)
Brona, Slovakia

#2079 by Guest
Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:35 pm

ciao. u can get tix for paul van dyke all over the island. Shops stores etc. The price is usually 40 to 50 euros for entrance to cream at amnesia. Enjoy the show my man.

#2535 by Goldie
Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:35 pm
Yep... am also to return to the wonders of the white isle this summer... can't wait... going it alone this year, which is a bit daunting as a girlie, but I met some wicked people living over there in 2004, and am hoping to catch up with them this summer... hey Eric... you reckon I'm completely loopy in offing it alone for a couple of weeks with the hope to picking up some new friends on landing? Peace and happiness... Goldie

#2550 by jayjayx
Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:11 am
Hi goldie

when are you going to ibiza, were there 11th july to 16th july if you need some company during that time. let me know :grin:

#2551 by going to ibiza chick
Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:42 pm
Hey Goldie, I'm there June 19-26 if you're there same time. Let me know! Leaving Friday!

#2578 by Goldie
Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:17 pm
Hi Guys... Thanks for your replies...

Afraid I'm not out there til mid August... Flying out the 15th... It's gonna be damn hot! Can't wait... Anyone out there in August let me know... And the rest... Always up for some inside knowledge on good hang outs... Only days to go til the opening parties... Hope you all have a wicked time though... Peace out... Goldie

#2613 by Guest
Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:45 am

Ya def youll do fine out there. Especially if u lived there last year. Just bring ur spirit and dancing shoes and youll be just fine. Rock it out there chica. Ill be there june 30th till july 11th. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave it.

#2677 by javisan
Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:50 pm
First of all,Sorry for my bad English.
I´m Spanish from Barcelona.
I was last summer in Ibiza and I will go to Ibiza from 4 to 11 of next August.

Last summer we pay more money to entry to discos, but I know that more people buy the tickets more ship or are included in the entry list.
How or there we can make de same?

Thanks of all.

#2686 by Goldie
Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:45 pm
Hey all... well I am assuming you mean cheap tickets???

I'm not sure.... I was lucky and just managed to find people going in a big group who were prepared to get me in on their guest list... free into Pacha, VIP, on a Monday night, with Roger Sanchez cannot be bad eh? My belief is... there is always a way (lo siento, hoy tengo resaca, y no se que decir en espanol...)... Hope everyone going to ibiza has a wicked time... only one month til take off for me! woooooohaaaaaaaaa.....

#2705 by Guest
Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:07 am
i will be in ibiza from 24 to 30 of august
for contacts moldikue@yahoo.com

have a nice time :P
#2717 by Guest
Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:16 pm
Hi !!!!!!!!!
I spanish boy and go to the Ibiza in 19-26 of august.
I will know good people :) !!

xtremekick@hotmail.com (msn messenger)

(yeeee i not gay !!)

jajajajaja :-)

#2767 by skinner
Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:50 am
goldie- goin to ibiza on the 12th-26th with 2 mates, one goin home on the 19th though. any irish about here??

#2771 by Goldie
Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:04 pm
Cool.... let us know where your staying and maybe hook up... Irish... met a few last year, sure to be some there I expect...

I'm counting the days til lift off.... wooohhhhooooo.... was talking to some friends living out there, and the weather is beautiful... but then... this is the fair White Isle we're talking about, so no surprises there! Still looking out for some unofficial parties... so if anyone has any news.... Peace and Happiness... G